1. The following definitions apply:
"Client" means the company, firm or organisation which has set up an account with Recruiterz in order to use the Services.
"Commencement Date" means the date for the commencement of the Services as set out in the Sales Order.
"Sales Order Confirmation" means, in the case of online orders, the confirmation of purchase on the Website of one or more of the Services; and in the case of orders via the Recruiterz sales team, the form signed by the Client confirming details and pricing of the Services ordered by the Client.
"Recruiterz" means Recruiterz Limited
"Services" means the online recruitment services as set out in clause 2.
"Terms" means these terms and conditions.
"Website" means www.recruiterzworld.com and includes without limitation its content, databases, software, code and graphics.
2. The following Services are available from Recruiterz via the Website:
Job Postings: The Client may purchase jobs through Recruiterz via a credits-based system paid via Paypal or by invoice. Vacancies & applicants can be managed via the Client's Recruiterz account.
CV Search: The Client will be given access to a search engine to search for candidate CVs which match the criteria and filtering set by the Client. CV downloading may be purchased per day and is subject to a fair usage cap.
Branding Opportunities: You can upload your branding via your personal homepage
3. Recruiterz shall provide the Services in accordance with these Terms. Clients must set up an account with Recruiterz in order to gain access to the Services. The Services do not constitute an offer by Recruiterz, and Recruiterz reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to refuse to offer the Services to any person or organisation.
4. A legally binding contract between Recruiterz and the Client comprising these Terms and the Order Confirmation will come into effect when (i) in the case of online orders, the screen confirming successful purchase of Services appears on the Website or (ii) in the case of orders via the Recruiterz sales team, Recruiterz has received the Client's completed Sales Order Confirmation. The Client acknowledges that such contract is conditional upon the Client passing Recruiterz credit checking process.
5. Recruiterz shall perform the Services using information and criteria supplied by the Client. It is the Client's responsibility to provide accurate and up to date information.
6. The Client undertakes not to submit for inclusion in any job posting, its Recruiter Profile, or anything to appear on the Website, any material which is illegal, defamatory, offensive, fraudulent, violent, discriminatory, obscene or sexually explicit or which may adversely affect Recruiterz or Recruiterz Ltd’s reputation.
7. Other than Services paid for online, Recruiterz shall issue an invoice to the Client on formation of contract as set out in clause 4 above, and in the case of subscription Services, at agreed intervals in advance thereafter. The Client shall pay Recruiterz's invoices in full within 7 days from the date of invoice. In the event of late payment, Recruiterz may suspend any or all of the Services until payment is received. In the event that the Client fails to pay any invoice within 7 days of receipt of a notice to pay (receipt shall be deemed to be 2 working days after the date of such notice), Recruiterz may terminate the Services and all outstanding invoices shall become payable immediately. In the case of subscription Services, the fees in respect of any outstanding minimum term shall also become payable immediately. For the avoidance of doubt, the Client shall remain liable for payment of all agreed Services notwithstanding such Services have been suspended or terminated under this clause 7. Without prejudice to any other remedy, Recruiterz reserves the right to charge interest in accordance with the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 as amended.
8. Online payment services will be carried out by PayPal or Google Payments. Payment online shall be subject to PayPal’s terms and conditions and Google's terms and conditions.
9. Once a contract has been formed, Recruiterz cannot accept any cancellation of the agreed Services: no refunds will be given and outstanding invoices shall remain payable. Subscription Services are for a minimum term of 12 months unless otherwise agreed with Recruiterz: in the event of early termination, no refunds will be given, outstanding invoices shall remain payable, and the fees in respect of any outstanding minimum term shall become payable. For the avoidance of doubt credits do not roll over beyond the end of the contract. For Services purchased online, refunds may occasionally be given at Recruiterz sole and absolute discretion.
10. Recruiterz may, in its sole and absolute discretion, add to, modify or discontinue any of the Services from time to time. However, this will not affect any Order Confirmation agreed prior to any change or withdrawal of the relevant Service.
11. Recruiterz reserves the right to change the fees and/or these Terms from time to time, provided that no change shall be retrospective.
12. Without prejudice to any other remedy, Recruiterz may terminate the Client's account and any or all contracts and Services with immediate effect in the event of material or persistent breach of these Terms by the Client or if Recruiterz has reasonable grounds to believe that the Client cannot or will not pay its debts.
13. Recruiterz reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to close any account at any time without reason. Examples of accounts that may be closed include, but are not limited to:
a. those of Clients who have not provided full or accurate contact or company information
b. those of Clients that Recruiterz considers to be acting inappropriately or illegally
c. those of Clients that use the Website to advertise websites, services, businesses and/or business opportunities in any part of the job vacancy or on any part of the site
d. those of Clients who fail Recruiterz credit checking process, or who default on payment.
14. The Client agrees to use the Website and the Services in 'good faith' i.e. to post authentic, impartial and unique jobs of reasonable quality, which provide both adequate and accurate job details. The Client also agrees that any abuse of the Services, Website or these Terms can result in the Client's access to the Services being removed, and its account terminated.
15. All intellectual property rights connected with the Services and/or the Website shall remain vested in Recruiterz or any third party from whom such rights are licensed. The Client shall not reproduce, copy, modify, adapt, publish, transmit, distribute or in any way commercially exploit any material which is subject to any such intellectual property rights.
16. Recruiterz cannot guarantee that (i) the Website and/or the Services will be available at all times; (ii) the Website will be free from errors, viruses and/or other harmful applications; and (iii) the Services will generate any applications, responses or results.
17. Recruiterz shall not be in breach of these Terms if events beyond its reasonable control prevent Recruiterz from performing the Services.
18. It is the Client's responsibility to protect their computers against any viruses and malware.
19. These Terms and, where appropriate, the Order Confirmation contain the entire agreement and understanding between Recruiterz and the Client. The Client acknowledges that it has not relied on any representation made by Recruiterz in entering this contract, however, nothing in this clause shall exclude any liability for fraudulent misrepresentation. To the fullest extent permitted by law, all terms implied by law or statute are excluded.
20. In the event that the Client makes a claim against Recruiterz for whatever reason, Recruiterz liability (if any) shall not exceed the price paid or to be paid by the Client for the Services. Under no circumstances shall Recruiterz be liable for any consequential, indirect or special losses howsoever arising or for any loss of profits, revenue, interest, goodwill, business and/or savings (whether direct or indirect). Nothing in these Terms shall be construed to exclude Recruiterz's liability for death or personal injury by negligence or any other liability which cannot by law be excluded.
21. If any clause or part of a clause is held to be invalid or unenforceable, this will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining clauses or parts.
23. From time to time Recruiterz will contact Clients in order to evaluate the service they receive and also to promote Recruiterz services and products. Recruiterz monitors the quality of vacancies from time to time in order to provide a better service to candidates.
24. The Client undertakes not to solicit, or endeavour to solicit, for employment or engagement with itself or any associated company or organisation, any employee of Recruiterz. Breach of this clause shall be a material breach and will entitle Recruiterz, without prejudice to any other remedies it may have, to terminate the Client's account and Services immediately.
25. For the avoidance of doubt, the websites terms and conditions below apply in addition to the above Terms.
26. The Terms shall be governed by English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Job Postings and Vacancies
27. By submitting a vacancy to the Website, the Client is authorising Recruiterz to post such vacancy and submit candidates ranked by Recruiterz in accordance with the Client's criteria (if any).
28. The Client is responsible for the content of the vacancy and will indemnify Recruiterz against any claim, loss, liability, expense and/or damage ("Losses") in connection therewith.
29. The Client shall include in the job description the following information:
a. Any qualifications and/or authorisations required by law or any or by any relevant professional body;
b. If the rate of pay is included, the job description must also include the nature of the work, the location, minimum experience, training and/or qualifications required in order for an applicant to receive such rate of pay; and/or
c. Where the Client is an employment agency or employment business (as defined in the Employment Agencies Act 1973), it must state in which capacity it is acting in relation to the vacancy.
30. The Client shall provide sufficient details about itself and the vacancy to applicants including without limitation the Client's identity, the nature of its business, the nature of the role, the type of work to be performed, the commencement date, the likely duration, the hours of work, the location, the remuneration, the intervals of payment and benefits, and the notice periods required to be given and received.
31. Applicants' responses will be forwarded by Recruiterz by e-mail subject to any filtering and ranking. The Client is responsible for verifying the information contained in applicants' responses and Recruiterz accepts no responsibility for the content of any such application. In particular, but without limitation, the Client is responsible for verifying the applicant's identity, eligibility to work, experience, training, qualifications and authorisations required by the Client, by law or by any relevant professional body for the vacancy.
32. All and any subsequent dealings between the Client and any applicant in connection with the applicant's response to the job posting are the responsibility of the Client, and Recruiterz accepts no liability whatsoever therewith. The Client will indemnify Recruiterz against any Losses in connection therewith.
33. The Client will comply with all applicable laws, including without limitation: the Data Protection Act 1998, the Sex Discrimination Act 1975, the Race Relations Act 1976, the Disability Discrimination Act 1995, and the Employment Equality (Age) Regulations 2006. By submitting a vacancy to the Website, the Client thereby confirms that the content of the vacancy complies with the Equality and Human Rights Commission's guidance on job vacancies, which is currently situated at:
The Client shall indemnify Recruiterz against any Losses in connection therewith.
34. The Client, if an employment agency or an employment business, will comply with the provisions of the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Businesses Regulations 2003 ("the Regulations") and the Employment Agencies Act 1973 in relation to all vacancies posted on Recruiterz site, communications with applicants and management of applicants' details. The Client shall indemnify Recruiterz against any Losses in connection therewith.
35. The Client shall not post any vacancy where:
a. there is a risk to the health and safety of any applicant at the location where the work is to be performed, unless the Client undertakes to inform the candidates of such risks and the steps taken to prevent or control such risks; or
b. the role involves working with vulnerable persons, including without limitation persons under the age of 18 or persons in need of care and attention by reason of old age, infirmity or any other circumstances, unless the Client undertakes, in respect of the candidate to be placed, (i) to obtain copies of any relevant qualifications or authorisations of the candidate; (ii) to obtain two references from persons who are not relatives of the candidate; and (iii) to take all other reasonably practicable steps, including without limitation complying with all relevant laws, codes of practices and guidelines issued by relevant authorities, to confirm that the candidate is not unsuitable for the position concerned.
By posting any vacancy set out in sub-clauses 35(a) and (b) above, the Client is deemed to give the relevant undertakings. Where the Client is an employment business or agency, the Client shall offer copies of the documents obtained under sub-clauses 35(b)(i) and (ii) to the hirer.
36. The Client accepts responsibility for any detriment which it may suffer or incur in respect of the engagement of an applicant and shall hold Recruiterz harmless against any Losses in connection therewith. The Client shall use all reasonable endeavours to ascertain that it will not be detrimental to the interests of the applicant it intends to engage (if any) to work for the Client in the vacancy posted.
37. Recruiterz reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to remove any vacancy at any time without reason. Examples of vacancies that may be removed include, but are not limited to:
a. those that Recruiterz considers illegal, inappropriate or fraudulent
b. those that directly or indirectly require or ask for application or registration fees
c. those that advertise franchise, pyramid, network marketing or get-rich-quick schemes
d. those that have been indiscriminately posted or duplicated across multiple sectors
e. those that advertise websites, services, businesses, business opportunities and/or contact details.
f. those of Clients who solicit staff from any member of the Recruiterz
For the avoidance of doubt, the job posting credits used in the creation / editing of these jobs are not refunded.
38. The number of CV downloads is subject to a fair usage cap: this is 100 CV downloads per user per day. A user is a person or organisation with a unique login. A Client may have more than one user where agreed with Recruiterz.
37 Manor Road, Colchester, Essex CO3 3LX
Tel: +44(0)1206 255088
Registered Number: 00066372
Registered in the UK
Website Terms and Conditions
This is the recruiterz.co.uk website. Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions, which you are deemed to accept each time you use the website.
"we" means Recruiterz Ltd, and "our" shall be construed accordingly. "you" means the person firm company or organisation browsing and/or using the recruiterzworld.com website, and "your" shall be construed accordingly. The term "control" shall have the same meaning as defined in Section 416 of the Income and Corporation Taxes Act 1988. Two companies are in the same group if they share the same ultimate holding company.
Interruptions and Omissions in Service
Whilst we try to ensure that the standard of this website remains high and to maintain the continuity of it, the internet is not an inherently stable medium, and errors, omissions, interruptions of service and delays may occur at any time. We do not accept any liability arising from any such errors, omissions, interruptions or delays or any ongoing obligation or responsibility to operate this website (or any particular part of it) or to provide the service offered on this website. We may vary the specification of this site from time to time without notice.
1. Links to other Sites
On this site you will be offered automatic links to other sites which we hope will be of interest to you. We do not accept any responsibility for or liability in respect of the content of those sites, the owners of which do not necessarily have any connection, commercial or otherwise, with us. Using automatic links to gain access to such sites is entirely at your own risk.
2. Information on this Site
Whilst we make every effort to ensure that the information on this site is accurate and complete, some of the information is supplied to us by third parties and we are not able to check the accuracy or completeness of that information. We do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in any of the information on this site or any liability in respect of information on this site supplied by you, any other site user or any other person.
3. Your Use of this Site
You may only use this Site for lawful purposes when seeking employment or help with your career or when recruiting staff. You must not under any circumstances seek to undermine the security of the Site or any information submitted to or available through it. In particular, but without limitation, you must not seek to access, alter or delete any information to which you do not have authorised access, seek to overload the system via spamming or flooding, take any action or use any device, routine or software to crash, delay, damage or otherwise interfere with the operation of this Site or attempt to decipher, disassemble or modify any of the software, coding or information comprised in the Site.
You are solely responsible for any information submitted by you to this site. You are responsible for ensuring that all information supplied by you is true, accurate, up-to-date and not misleading or likely to mislead or deceive and that it is not discriminatory, obscene, offensive, defamatory or otherwise illegal, unlawful or in breach of any applicable legislation, regulations, guidelines or codes of practice or the copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights of any person in any jurisdiction. You are also responsible for ensuring that all information, data and files are free of viruses or other routines or engines that may damage or interfere with any system or data prior to being submitted to this site. We reserve the right to remove any information supplied by you from the website at our sole discretion, at any time and for any reason without being required to give any explanation.
4. Information Submitted by You
We will use information supplied by you (including, without limitation, sensitive personal data) to aid the recruitment process and associated administrative functions. This involves us, amongst other things, processing and storing information (including, without limitation, sensitive personal data) and passing or making available online such information to prospective employers and clients; information about vacancies and placements will be passed to candidates and may be posted directly onto the website. We use third parties to help us process your information as part of the recruitment process. We may collect and aggregate data from the information supplied by you to help us to understand our users as a group so that we can provide you with a better service. We may also share aggregate information with selected third parties, without disclosing individual names or identifying information. You consent to us using information provided by you (including, without limitation, sensitive personal data) in each of these ways.
Please note that all Third Party recruitment agencies have agreed to our Terms and Conditions and should they be found to be in breach of the Terms and Conditions, they will be prevented from using our services (Please see terms above).
Transfer outside the EEA: Personal information comprising your CV may be accessed through the recruiterz.co.uk database by third parties outside the Economic European Area ("EEA"). This could happen for instance if you apply for a vacancy where the employer is based outside the EEA. By registering and using the recruiterzworld.com website, you consent to this transfer.
5. Terms of Business
Each employment assignment or placement arising as a result of an introduction made by Recruiterz will be subject to our standard Terms of Business as they are applicable in the circumstances. All prospective employers and clients for whom we arrange assignments or placements will be provided with a copy of the Terms of Business applicable to them at or following registration. Separate terms and conditions also apply to the use of our Recruiter site.
6. Content Rights
The rights in material on this site are protected by international copyright, software and trademark laws and you agree to use this site in a way which does not infringe these rights. You may copy material on this site for your own private or domestic purposes, but no copying for any commercial or business use is permitted.
7. Security and Passwords
In order to register with this site and to sign in when you visit the site, you will need to use a user name and password. You are solely responsible for the security and proper use of your password, which should be kept confidential at all times and not disclosed to any other person. You must notify us immediately if you believe that your password is known to someone else or if it may be used in an unauthorised way. We accept no liability for any unauthorised or improper use or disclosure of any password.
We may terminate your registration and/or deny you access to the site or any part of it (including any services, goods or information available on or through the site) at any time in our absolute discretion and without any explanation or notification.
We accept no liability for any loss (whether direct or indirect, for loss of business, revenue or profits, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or for any other indirect or consequential loss whatsoever) arising from your use of the site and we hereby exclude any such liability, whether in contract, tort (including for negligence) or otherwise. We hereby exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and your use of it to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You agree to indemnify us and keep us indemnified against all costs, expenses, claims, losses, liabilities or proceedings arising from use or misuse by you of this site.
You must notify us immediately if anyone makes or threatens to make any claim against you relating to your use of this site.
10. Choice of Law and Jurisdiction
The use of this website and any agreements entered into through this website are to be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The courts of England are to have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or any agreement made through this website.
Some of the goods or services offered through this website may not be lawful or may otherwise not be permitted in certain countries outside the United Kingdom. If you attempt to order, receive, purchase or otherwise benefit from any such goods or services, we do not accept any liability for any losses suffered by you in using this website which you would not have suffered had you been accessing this website as a United Kingdom resident (including as a result of us being prevented from dealing with any application or enquiry by any law, regulation or other ruling applicable in any country).
11. Changes to Terms and Conditions and Invalidity
These website terms and conditions may be changed by us at any time. You will be deemed to accept the terms and conditions (as amended) when you next use this site following any amendment.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
37 Manor Road, Colchester, Essex CO3 3LX
Tel: +44(0)1206 255088
Registered Number: 00066372
Registered in the UK